Covid 19 Policy
As part of the Disaster Management Act implemented by government, with immediate effect our restaurant operating hours will be as follows:
Our restaurant is open daily from 07:00 – 21:30. We look forward to hosting you.
As with all establishments and restaurants in the same boat, we are approaching the COVID-19 situation with extreme caution and care. We will remain open until further notice and have already implemented the following policies for both you our valued guests and our staff alike.
- Our staff have been thoroughly briefed as per the WHO and department of health on safety procedures and protocols to be followed
- All high touch areas and surface are being vigilantly sanitised (this includes door handles, credit card machines etc)
- Our cleaning schedules have been upped and further increased
- Out tables have been positioned so as to maintain social separation requirements.
- All patrons will be required to sanitise hands before entering our premises
- Our staff are also constantly being monitored for symptoms and have been briefed and protocols to follow.
It is our duty that we all stand together as a nation and do our bit to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and we would like to reassure you that your health and ours is of top priority. We thank you for your continued support.
Team Two Shrimps